Pinterest, my greatest tool of procrastination recently introduced me to my new love – lunch notes. You know, little notes of awesome that you can pop in with your little darlings jam sandwiches at lunchtime? I’ve been writing little notes to my children ever since they started school but I never realised they were an actual thing but they are (in America anyway) and man, have I been having fun with them!
My children love finding these in their lunch boxes, I don’t do it every day though as then it takes away the element of surprise. No, once or twice a week maybe they’ll find a little lunch note with a handwritten message on the back. This will probably go on for a while with my daughter but I’m wondering how long I can get away with it for my son?
Anyhow, in my quest for lunch notes I’ve come across some great free printables which I thought I’d link up to here, just in case anyone else fancies doing this for their children. I printed off lots and have quite a stash ready and raring to go now! Here are some of my favs;
- More Free Printable Lunch Notes (Making Memories With Your Kids)
- 25 Free Printable Lunch Notes (The Peaceful Mom)
- Printable Lunch Notes (Today’s Creative Blog)
- Free Printable Lunch Notes (Paper Crave)
- Free Printable Lunch Box Notes Roundup (Happy Home Fairy)
- Free Printable Lunch Box Notes (Alpha Mom)
- Free Printable Lunch Box Love Notes (Urban Bliss Life)
- Lunchbox Notes for Kids (It’s Written On the Wall)
This is just a few of the many, many free printables out there.
Do you put notes in your children’s lunch boxes or am I the only crazy that does this?