I’m sure unless you’ve been living under a blogging rock you will have seen this meme type thing doing the rounds. I don’t normally get involved in these, and I haven’t been tagged at all, but I do enjoy the “73 Questions” feature that Vogue do on YouTube so I thought I’d join in. If you haven’t seen these snappy interviews, then look them up. My personal favourite is the one with Sarah Jessica Parker, mainly because I love her.
73 Questions with Mrs M
1. Were you named after anyone? No.
2. When was the last time you cried? Watching Surprise Surprise at Christmas.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It’s okay when I take time to write carefully.
4. What is your favourite lunch? A BLT with mayo.
5. Instagram or Twitter? Twitter.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Fo’sho!
7. Do you bake? Yes, often.
8. Do you like flying? No. I love to travel but I hate flying.
9. Would you bungee jump? Not in a month of Sundays.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Coco Pops.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never!
12. Do you think you’re strong? Physically? No.
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Rum and raisin.
14. What is the first thing you notice about someone? Shoes.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? My tummy.
17. Who do you miss the most? My nan, she died when i was 12 and i don’t feel i ever really got to know her.
18. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it? Gone Girl.
19. What film made you cry the most? The Notebook.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Cheese on toast.
21. What are you listening to right now? The children watching tv.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Red.
23. Favourite smell? Would it be weird if I said a Sharpie?
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? I’m a beach girl!
26. Favourite sport to watch? F1 motor-racing or ice hockey.
27. Hair colour? Browny-red.
28. Eye colour? Brown.
29. Puppies or kittens? Puppies.
30. Favourite food? Cheese – all of it.
31. Scary film or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last film you watched? Mamma Mia.
33. What book are you reading now? Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
34. Summer or winter? Summer.
35. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
36. Favourite dessert? Creme brulee
37. Favourite room in your house? My kitchen.
38. How long have you been on Facebook? About ten years.
39. What is your favourite country to visit? Italy.
40. What was the last country you visited? Belgium.
42. Favourite sound? That glug when you open a new bottle of wine…
43. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Beatles.
44. What is the farthest you have been from home? Barbados.
45. Do you have a special talent? Not that I am aware of.
46. Where were you born? Warwickshire, England.
47. Where are you living now? On the outskirts of Birmingham.
48. Favourite hitchcock movie? Never seen one.
49. What book have you read again and again? Wuthering Heights.
50. Favourite tv series that’s on now? Call the Midwife.
51. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Both.
52. What’s your favourite drink? Red wine or diet coke.
53. Who is your girl crush? Jennifer Lawrence.
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema? Joy.
55. Heels or flats? Heels.
56. Favourite bed time story? Anything by Roald Dahl.
57. Bath or shower? Shower.
58. Whats the hardest thing about being a mum? All the tidying up!
59. Favourite band? The Killers.
60. Favourite solo artist? Taylor Swift.
61. To be or not to be? To be.
62. What would be the title of your autobiography? And then there was cheese.
63. Best gift you’ve ever received? The gift of time.
64. Best gift you’ve ever given? Pass.
65. Favourite fruit? Apricot
66. What was your first pet? A goldfish.
67. Favourite board game? Game of Life – the 1980s version.
68. How do you have your coffee? I hate coffee!
69. Best invention? iPad
70. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
71. Blow dry or air dry? Air dry.
72. Cheap or expensive shampoo? Cheap – my favourite is the £1 coconut one from Bodycare!
73. How difficult was it to answer these questions? Not too difficult.
And now you know a little more about me – even if it is totally useless, pointless stuff!
I’m not going to tag anyone so if you want to give the 73 questions a go yourself, go for it and make sure you let me know so I can check them out! If you’ve already done this, leave a comment below so I can read yours.